This privacy notice will explain how our organisation uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Changes to our Data Protection Policy
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Medisort Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Medisort Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer form, contract or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Medisort Limited may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- 3rd party companies.
How will we use your data?
Medisort Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like as well as send invoices, statements, or advise of any changes to business.
When Medisort Limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Medisort Limited securely stores your data at Medisort, BN17 7QU within a secure system.
Medisort Limited will keep your personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes for which the data is collected. Once this time has expired, we will delete your data unless statutory retention requirements apply, or in order to fulfil regulatory requirements.
Medisort Limited from time to time would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop Medisort Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Medisort Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Medisort Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Medisort Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Medisort Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Medisort Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Medisort Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Medisort Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Medisort Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 01903 719 646
Or write to us: Medisort, Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Medisort Limited uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Medisort Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Medisort Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Changes to our Data Protection Policy
Medisort Limited keeps its Data Protection Policy under regular review and places any updates on this web page. This Data Protection Policy was last updated on16th March 2022.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about Medisort Limited’s Data Protection Policy, the data we hold on you, or you would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01903 719 646
Or write to us at: Medisort Limited, Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Medisort Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.